Why Seniority Lifecare?
Seniority Lifecare at Home can enable you or your loved one to maintain greater independence by remaining at home more safely and comfortably. Don’t wait until you or your loved ones are caught in the midst of a crisis. Learn how you can benefit from Seniority Lifecare at Home now or in the future. Request a free consultation today!
- Reliable, affordable in-home caregiving and companionship for seniors
- Bringing dignity and meaning to the lives of older adults
- Providing support and peace of mind for family members and friends of seniors
- Experienced, highly-skilled caregivers
- Full-service, insured and bonded, quality homecare services
- Hospice and Dementia care
- And much more!
What clients are saying
We have had Seniority Lifecare at Home services in our home for several years. First we had them help with my father for quite some time and now for my mother for the last two years. It has been a huge blessing for my wife and me to have wonderful caregivers in our home.
Keeping my parents at home was, and is, a priority for us but we quickly found out we needed help. Having people that care deeply for what needs to be done is a huge comfort. The Seniority Lifecare at Home office staff is fabulous at finding a way to accommodate our crazy schedule. The occasional 24 hour care “respite” schedule is often the saving grace to keeping life together. The management strives to find the “right fit” for the caregivers they place in our home.
But the bottom line is that they have caregivers that care!!! They love my Mom and She loves them!!!
Steve Wilson, Sonora